Hishtil Grafted Seedlings
With over 15 years of international experience in grafting of vegetables, Hishtil SA is the only nursery in SA able to supply grafted vegetable seedlings on
a commercial basis.
- Due to continuous cropping on the same soil in structures, there is a violent spread of soil borne pathogens. This translates to losses in production.
- Land available for crop rotations and cost involved in bush clearing means grafting is an economical solution.
- Grafting could mean:
- Improved resistance to soil borne pathogens and nematodes
- Improved yield through earliness, quality, volume, shape and taste
- Reduced plant populations